Today we were supposed to do another blog on events but as the event I chose is no longer available I decided to do a quiz.
Which of my paintings are you? Although I have more than 8 paintings I have chosen only 8 for the purpose of this quiz. This quiz is rather silly and one I made up perhaps 10 years ago. I did update it a bit. For example the names of book titles were changed. I am a truly awful painter but I enjoy it haha I did put some research into my results unfortunately the information on auras contradicts itself I literally could not find 2 pages that had corroborating information it was one contradiction after another. So I had to go with my own leanings.
Choose the lyrics most appealing to you
- “On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man with a dusty black coat and a red right hand”
- “I’m in love with your confusion…on your knees…when you’re breathing through your elbows down on me”
- “Believe your truth is not my truth. God can exist with many faces at one time.”
- “Speak to me the language of love, the language of violence, the language of heart.”
- “Here is fruit for the crows to pluck, for the rain to gather, for the wind to suck, for the sun to rot, for the trees to drop, here is a strange and bitter crop.”
- “On the surface simplicity but the darkest pit in me…it’s pagan poetry…pagan poetry”
- “To the gypsy that remains, who faces freedom with a little fear, I have no fear, I have only love. And if I was a child, and the child was enough, enough for me to love, enough to love.”
- “I feel that I’m finally growing weary of waiting to be consumed by you. Give me the first taste let it begin heaven cannot wait forever. Darling, just start the chase I’ll let you win but you must make the endeavour.”
It’s raining outside what do you do?
- I’ll avoid going outside at all costs. I am afraid of thunder/lightening.
- I only go outside if necessary and then only with the appropriate gear.
- Rain doesn’t really bother me but whenever possible I’ll use an umbrella.
- I’ll stay inside but I love the sound of rain. I love watching it spill over panes of glass. I find it calming.
- Just a simple hoodie is enough for me.
- I’ll go out without any protective gear.
- I’ll go out and dance and/or play in the puddles.
- I’ll go out without any gear and run around like a crazy person.
Pick the pair that best suits you
What’s your hand-writing like?
- Small but precise
- Cursive, ornate
- Thick and empathetic I tend to write with pens or markers…if I write with a pencil I tend to retrace my letters
- Messy…I can barely read it
- I practically carve the letters into my desk
- Big and round
- Neat but rather plain
- Slanted and/or faint
Chose a beverage
- Just a nice refreshing glass of water for me thanks
- A cup of tea
- A glass of milk and don’t forget the cookies!
- Soda/Energy drink
- A glass of wine
- Black coffee
- Depends on my mood I would drink most of the items on this list
On human nature
- I believe humans are essentially good
- I believe that humans accumulate negative energy. The source of their misdeeds is not a matter of innate wickedness but a matter of pollution. I believe these impurities can be cleansed and the person restored to a state of health.
- I don’t believe in good and evil these are just social constructs.
- I believe in the healing and transformative powers of love.
- I believe that humans are misguided/confused
- I believe that some people are genuinely evil
- I believe that humans are a virus
- I believe in the pursuit of truth
Pick a Color
Select the statements that best apply to you
- I am logical and methodical
- I am musically inclined
- I am an objective and attentive listener
- I have a good imagination
- I have a strong interest in philosophy and/or I enjoy writing poetry
- I am not swayed by peer pressure. I know who I am and what I want.
- I am a good judge of character.
- My smile is contagious
I am writing your biography and here are a list of possible titles
- Painted Red: Memoirs of a Meticulous Evil
- Fiend: The Search for my Humanity
- Night Terrors: Inside the Carapace
- Dragonfly: Portrait of an Addled Mind
- A Recursive Delirium: A Planeswalker’s Guide to Purgatory
- The Migration of Water Lilies
- Elysium: Between Life and Death
- Satin’s Edge: Diary of a Coquette
What do you forget?
- Past Events
- Tasks (laundry, dishes, trash, bills)
- I have a very good memory
- I am very mindful so even if I do forget I tend to get up to speed pretty quickly
How are you in relationships?
- I am intense and obsessive. Once I’ve got my sights on a victim I am relentless.
- I spend a lot of time with my special someone. You could say we have our own private world.
- I spend more time admiring from afar than I do in actual relationships
- My relationships are passionate and often turbulent. I have trust issues.
- I am loyal and romantic. I love making handmade gifts and arranging surprises.
- A sense of humor is crucial. I want someone I can laugh with, someone I can be myself around.
- I want someone I can have intelligent conversations with. A relationship based on love, respect, and trust.
- I like to date and have a good time but I am not looking for anything too heavy. I haven’t even decided if I want to get married.
Choose the mind-state closest to your default
- Quiet longing
Paintings (I can’t post the picture in the comments hence having them here, on answering the quiz I will tell you which painting you got and give you a written profile besides)
Nightmare in Blue