Every time you join a social media site or forum you are encouraged to create a profile page. I love creating profile pages so long as I am not the character being evaluated. With that in mind I decided to do something silly for the sake of my own amusement.
Yves K. Morrow
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Starting Stats (max is 18) I brought Sam in on this discussion because I was a little confused on how to translate these traits as they are not equivalent to their real world definitions. Sam is the second number.
- Strength: 9/10 (I think I am pretty average in the strength department most of the time. I do have a “berserker mode” which has nothing to do with being angry. My brain does not always communicate important information to my muscles. So sometimes the safety switch that prevents one from using too much force does not trigger. Example when I was 6 I really wanted to get into the sewer so I pulled open the 150 lbs cover by myself whoops. Luckily my neighbor caught me! Unluckily not before I dropped it on my fingers. Luckily I have insanely strong bones.)
- Dexterity: 4/10 (While I do consider myself reasonably fit I have terrible coordination. I did take karate and I am hard to hit but that’s only because I move so unpredictably. Sam says that a character with a 10 in Dex is uncoordinated in game terms. He agrees I am uncoordinated haha)
- Constitution: 10/14 (This was a hard call. I have bones and wound-healing like Wolverine. I am also fire-resistant but I have Epilepsy and lately I’ve been getting sick a lot. Sam says my stamina is good hence the higher score.)
- Intelligence: 5 (Sam didn’t know but intelligence in games has more do with memory and logic. I have severe memory impairments so I gave myself a low score, had it been intelligence in the real world sense I would have went with 9 because I’m average)
- Wisdom: 15/16
- Charisma: 11/17 (Obviously Sam loves me but his reasons for giving me such a high-score are people trust me and people are very generous/kind to me. Even organizations which are not typically noted for their humanity.)