Actually I was little preemptive changing the Header (I changed it on January 9th). I assumed that my technological incompetence would make the task more time-consuming. I was correct, changing the header was unreasonably difficult. I could have let Sam change it for me but I was determined to try and try I did. Just when I thought I had achieved the impossible (producing purple text in a nice font) I was disheartened to find that my header did not match the background! I took a screen capture of my blog page and used color picker in Gimp to match the header background to the blog background. I thought I was really very clever but as I was congratulating myself for my ingenuity I realized that I had no idea how to change the background color of my header. Layers is not a concept that occurred to me in the production of my header so I was at a loss. In the end I did have to call in for reinforcements. Tragically I had spent most of the day on this little project and I was reaching the end of my rope. Sam finished the header in, well let’s just say less than the time it takes to pour a glass of water. I didn’t go for anything fancy as you can see and after reading my post I think you can understand why. Oh to get the color of the background Sam brought up the HTML code. I don’t even know how to bring up the HTML screen and I most certainly cannot read it.